Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stamp Set Winner(s)!!!

I must say that I am so pleasently surprised in how many people played along in this contest! Thank you all for your wonderful guesses. They ranged from 116 to 902 with most people guessing around 400-500. I actually didn't even realize how many sets I had as my guess was 386. Well, I was way off! The actual total number of stamp sets is 541!!! We had two winners Karen guessed 540 and Brandi guessed 542! Good job ladies! Please email me your address and I will get your stamp set to you asap! Thanks again everyone for participating. Please check back often! I will be posting another contest later this month to celebrate the fact that I have been a CTMH consultant for 3 years. Be sure to participate as I will be giving away more new products!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! :) I was only about 200 off. lol

    ReplyDelete