Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rock the Block!


The Close To My Heart promotion for National Paper crafting Month is Rock the Block! You can get an exclusive E-size stamp set and the My Creations® Collage Cubes for just $15 with your qualifying purchase. Join the Craze! When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set. That’s a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.
*Offer valid December 19, 2011–January 31, 2012. Tax and shipping/handling apply. Some restrictions and exclusions apply; see your Consultant for full details. Only items available in the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book count toward your qualifying purchase total.

This is a pic of the stamp set. I love it!!


Here are pictures of my completed projects using this promotion. I created the collage cubes using pictures of our family and I also created a card and a two-page layout using the exclusive stamp set. I used the CTMH Dreamin' paper pack for all of my projects.


To create the collage cubes my first step was to pic out six 4x6 pictures and coordinating papers.



Next, I inked all edges of the cubes and tray with a coordinating ink, I chose chocolate ink to go with the Dreamin' paper pack.

I then cut the paper and pictures to cover each block. I also added a few stamped images from the coordinating stamp set. Here are pictures of all six sides of the finished product.







I also decorated the tray. Here are a couple of pictures of it.



While I had out paper, ink, and stamp sets, I decided to continue on my creative roll and make a card and 2-page layout using the Rock the Block stamp set. I must say, I love this stamp set! I can see so many great ways to use each of the images!



Let me know what you think! If you are interested in ordering the Rock The Block special, please contact me at jlhicks5@sbcglobal.net or visit my website at www.ctmh.com/lhicks Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment