Monday, December 26, 2011

Typeset Layout


I created this layout for our October Scrap Night. It features the CTMH Typeset Paper Pack. I love this paper pack and had so much fun creating this layout! The template is Dynamic Design from the Cherish How-To Book with a few personal alterations. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to create the border, background, pennants, small circles, ticket, and journaling tag. If you do not have this cartridge yet, it is an absolute must have item! It is like having 6 cartridges in one. Not to mention the other goodies that come with it, 3 stamp sets and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements! It is available on my website, www.closetomyheart.com/lhicks or you can email me at jlhicks5@sbcglobal.net and I can get one ordered for you asap! All pieces of the layout were inked in black ink. I wrapped black hemp around the photo mats and used Black, Juniper, and Vineyard Berry ink on the Milepost Shapes. I used the Trinity Alphabet, Blue Ribbon, and Vintage Type stamp sets. I love the way it turned out! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment