Sunday, March 18, 2012

Footloose Paper

Ok, I am seriously in LOVE with the Footloose paper pack! I spent the weekend working on a club layout for April using this paper pack. The only problem is that I just kept creating and came up with three layouts! So now our hostess has to pick which layout we will be creating at club. Here are the pics of the three layouts. The H2Oh! layout is the Visual Texture design from the Cherish Sketch Book. The Paradise layout is the Personality Presence layout from the Imagine Sketch book. The Life's A Beach layout also came from Imagine and it is the Medley design. As you can tell, I modified each design to fit the needs of the layout and paper pack. I am excited to put pictures from our Beach House stay last summer on these pages! I will post pics of the layouts once I have pictures on them and will let you know which one our hostess pics for April's club.





1 comment: