Friday, September 27, 2013

Buzz and Bumble Layout

One of my projects for Spring Break was to create a layout using the Buzz and Bumble paper for our club meeting in April. I had heard some say they felt the paper was very neutral and lacked color so I added a little more color with the Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, and Sunset. I love Hexagons and Honeycombs! They are definitely two of my favorite elements for scrapbooking and I love the way the worked together to create this layout!





Heart 2 Heart - A Few of My Favorite Things
Supplies: 

Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Colonial White, Sunset, Creme Brulee, Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, & Champagne Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Honeycomb, Hooray Bouquet, & Cocktail Alphabet Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Mocha Gems,Baker's Twine, Durables, & Chocolate Button - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Sunset, Creme Brulee, Cocoa, & Sweet Leaf Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Great page! I have a ton of buzz scraps left. I may need to 'lift' this one. Thanks for the inspiration! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Buzz and Bumble and LOVE your layout! Great job. Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete