Monday, May 20, 2013

Claire Card featuring the May SOTM

I absolutely love the colors in the Claire paper pack! They just have that cozy feel to them, kind of reminds me of a quilt that my grandmother had when I was little. When I saw the sketch this week, I immediately thought of these papers. While browsing through the blog of a fellow CTMH consultant, Susan Williams, I found a tutorial she had created for a sunburst card and thought it would be great with the sketch and Claire papers. Check out her tutorial here at Just Crazy Blessed and while you are there check out her other posts, she is just crazy talented! Here is the sketch for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We would love to have you play along with us! I had fun using the May SOTM  on this card. I just love those pinwheels. If you would like to purchase the stamp set, it is available on my website until the end of the month.



Supplies: 
Claire Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Sunset Mini Medley - Close To My Heart 
Pinwheels Stamp Set - Close To My Heart
Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Outdoor Denim Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Hollyhock Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Artiste Cricut Cartridge -  Close To My Heart 
Outdoor Denim, Hollyhock, and Blush Stamp Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this paper combination. The pinwheel is super fun. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card. Love the pinwheels.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!! I was not at all crazy about the pinwheel stamp set until I saw your card. It is fabulous. I cannot wait to do something similar with my students. I a going to check out that tutorial for a sunburst card!!!

    ReplyDelete