Monday, July 22, 2013

Frosted Paper Pack - Sneak Peek

I absolutely love this weeks sketch at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week! I used the new Frosted paper pack that will debut in the Fall/Winter 2013 Idea Book on Aug. 1st. The soft colors and lace look of the paper just have a nice calming effect. I used a punch to make the lace edge at the top. I added in a blue button with waxy flax and a few bling gems. I used the Unity and Thank You stamp sets to add the sentiment.




Supplies: 


Frosted Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Blue Button with Waxy Flax - Close To My Heart 
Bling Gems - Close To My Heart 
Unity & Thank You Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Slate & Crystal Blue Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Lace Punch
Scotch ATG 
Pop Dots



4 comments:

  1. I love the frosted paper too, I think I might need to hoard some. Anyway, I really like the lace boarder and the bling gems, it pulls the card together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt order any frosted paper yet, but your card is so cute! Not just for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely vintage look you created with the Frosted papers and that lacy border. The whole effect IS very calming. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look you got with this, so does not look wintery or Christmas at all, looks beautiful and vintage, I love it!

    ReplyDelete