Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunshine Card

I created this card for the sketch challenge at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week! I absolutely love the CTMH Special for September! The You Are My Happy stamp set makes me, well, happy. Lol! I paired it with the yellows from the Tommy paper pack and added the Outdoor Denim to match. I love how bright, and cheery it turned out.




Supplies: 


Tommy Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Outdoor Denim, Honey, and White Daisy  - Close To My Heart 
You Are My Happy Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Blue Epoxy Bubble and Baker's Twine - Close To My Heart
Outdoor Denim Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Watercolor Pencils & Blending Pen - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! your right it is a very happy card! love the honey and outdoor denim colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little sunshine stamp looks great; awesome shading and colouring. This IS a very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love how you used the CC stamp set, love that sentiment. Think I will need to scraplift this card, maybe switching out the paper though as I don't have any of it in stock.

    ReplyDelete