Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fancy Schmancy Card

For the Little Black Dress challenge on the Heart 2 Heart blog, I decided to do a fancy schmancy card. I just love that word. It sounds like a Fancy Nancy word, which might mean that I spend too much time hanging out with 6 year old girls, lol! Anyway, I decided to really bling it up this time and create a very embellished card with Black, White, and a splash of Lagoon. I love the For Always textiles. They are so easy to work with and create a box pleat. This was such a fun card to create!


Supplies:  

For Always Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Illuminate Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
For Always Textiles, Black Tulle, & Shimmer Trim - Close To My Heart 
Designer Brads, Pins, Sparkles, and Sparkle Flourish - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Lagoon & Black Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, LaJeania! How the heck did I miss this? Love the flowers! I need to start making them more since they add such an elegant touch to projects. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, LaJeania! I love all the special bling you added to make this card sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges. We always love seeing your creations!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete