Monday, October 21, 2013

Frosted Card

I am seriously in love with the Frosted paper pack! It has been out on my scrap table for the last few weeks and every time I start to create something, I reach for this paper. It is so versatile and easy to use. I love the paper flowers that we can cut with the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges and the quilling tool makes putting them together super easy. So, here is another card using the Frosted paper pack for this weeks challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us!I am also entering this card in the Lots of Layers challenge on the Heart 2 Heart blog.


Supplies: 
Frosted Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Thank You Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Slate Ribbon, Sparkles, and Sparkle Flourish - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Crystal Blue & Whisper Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

7 comments:

  1. I thought this was a very challenging sketch this week, but you have NAILED it. Gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and who knew those soft colours would look so good with the Frosted paper? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours work fabulously with this paper. Good choices. Love the delicateness the flowers offer to the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I wish I was having as much love towards the Frosted paper pack as you are, I hope my love of it come soon, I have a workshop to prep. I love your flowers and the colours are all great, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lajeania - this is lovely! It's so different from anything I've seen using the Frosted papers, so when I saw it on H2H I had to come and comment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are gorgeous! I love how beautiful Frosted is like this. Thanks for piling on the layers with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete