Monday, October 28, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Christmas Card

I created this card for the sketch challenge at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week! I have been in a Christmas mood lately, so I thought I would try using the new Sparkle and Shine paper to make a Christmas card for this sketch.





Supplies: 
Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Santa Claus & Scandinavian Wishes Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Sparkle Flourish - Close To My Heart 
Ruby Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots


3 comments:

  1. Great use of that zip-strip as the "ribbon" on your card, LaJeania. Love the sparkle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flourish, great card, Santa and his sleigh, makes me hope that Christmas comes quickly.....great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used my new favorite stamp set and the great sparkle paper, and not the bulk. Great use of zip strip also. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete