Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

Since I live in a house with 5 guys and just 2 of us girls, it seems like I never have enough birthday cards for guys. So when I saw the sketch this week from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, I decided to try to make a masculine birthday card. This task proved to be challenging, since I tend to buy more "girlie" paper. I went with more neutral tones and I figured trees and wood grain were masculine. The sketch is below. We would love to have you join us!




Supplies:  
Huntington Paperpack - Close To My Heart 
Frosted Cardmaking WOTG, Huntington WOTG, & Say It In Style Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart
Cocoa & Champagne Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Antique Copper Brads, Wooden Button, & Waxy Flax - Close To My Heart 
Cocoa Ink Pad -Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I think it is a very masculine card, it turned out fabulous. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that. May just have to case for a card for classes. Actually have the set sitting right beside me :)

    ReplyDelete