Monday, March 31, 2014

Retirement Card with CTMH Skylark

Continuing on the retirement theme this weekend, I made a second card using the Skylark paper pack and the Give a Lift stamp set. The sentiments on this stamp set seem to work perfectly for a bright, cheerful retirement card. I used the sketch for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I love the colors in the Skylark paper pack and they work perfectly for the color challenge over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week.


Supplies: 
Skylark Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Sweet Leaf and White Daisy  - Close To My Heart 
Give a Lift Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Sunny Yellow Brads - Close To My Heart
Lagoon & Sweet Leaf Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy & Artbooking Cricut Cartridges - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Love the flowers, you did a great job with them, and they pop off the card.

    ReplyDelete