Monday, December 1, 2014

Favorite Holiday with CTMH Snowhaven

This week for the Heart 2 Heart challenge, we had to scrapbook our favorite holiday. Well of course, I picked Christmas. It has always been my favorite holiday, especially since we had children. Watching our kiddos get excited about all of the festivites that surrond the holiday season reminds us how grateful we are for our family. I created this layout for pictures of the upcoming Polar Express ride for our daughter.



Supplies:  
Snowhaven Paper Pack - Close To My Heart
Yultide Carol WOTG Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Cranberry Baker's Twine - Close To My Heart
Bitty Sparkles - Close To My Heart
Black Shimmer Trim - Close To My Heart
Black & Whisper Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Cranberyy, Glacier, & White Daisy Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Beyond Birthdays Cricut Cartridge 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment