Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tinsel Time!

This week for the Heart 2 Heart challenge, we had to complete a Tinsel Time color challenge. The challenge was to feature the colors Black, Lagoon, and Silver. This color combo immediately made me think of snowflakes. I started with a piece of the black snowflake Snowhaven paper. Then, I used the CTMH silver glitter paper and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out a shimmering snowflake. The Lagoon cardstock was embossed on my Cuttlebug using a snowflake embossing folder. I added the sentiment at the bottom using silver embossing powder. I have a feeling this will be as close as I get to snowflakes this year in South Texas. :) 




Supplies:  
Snowhaven Paper Pack - Close To My Heart
Silver Glitter Paper - Close To My Heart
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart
Black Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Lagoon Cardstock - Close To My Heart
Silver Embossing Powder -  Close To My Heart
Cuttlebug Embossing Machine & Snowflake Folder
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Scotch ATG
Pop Dots



1 comment: