Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sparkle and Shine!

When I saw the sketch for this weeks challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, I immediately thought of a gold framed mirror that my husband's great aunt had in her house. I used the Hello Lovely paper for the card base then Cricut cut out a frame from gold glitter paper that reminded me of the mirror. I then added a sentiment and sparkles from the Diamonds are Forever stamp set. To add a fabulous flower to the side I once again used my Cricut and the quilling tool to make some fabulous rolled flowers that were lightly inked in Sorbet. For the final touch, I added a Gold Glitter Gem to the center of each flower. I am beyond happy with the result! I am also entering this card in the Tool Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges since I used my Cricut and the Quilling tool to complete the card. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: 
Hello Lovely Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Gold Glitter Gems - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - White Daisy and Gold Glitter  - Close To My Heart 
Sorbet and Desert Sand Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Qulling Tool - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...I love the flowers and how the glitter paper reflects the meaning of your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery frame and your bouquet of flowers is gorgeous and love that design paper, one of my favorites from that pack. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart. Don't forget to join our previous and upcoming challenges to become an Addict at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the frame!! I want to make one with the saying "mirror, mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all" for mothers day! lol been wanting to for a long time but couldn't put it together till I saw your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! The glittery frame, the gorgeous flowers and the soft colors of the background paper all make the perfect backdrop for your sentiment! Great job!! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and sparkly! I love it! Thank you for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R.
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete